Productivity Pathfinder for ADHD Adults
with a step by step system for ADHD self-mastery…
NOW OPEN for New Members
Join now… no waiting
You always have great intentions,
but… for whatever reason… nothing gets done
- You have trouble getting started on tasks, and often accomplish nothing all day
- Your chronic lateness has affected relationships and hurt your professional reputation
- You feel overwhelmed at the thought of having to plan or prioritize
- You get paralyzed when you have to make decisions
- You have lost out on opportunities because you didn’t feel “ready”
- You are so stressed out at your lack of productivity that you can’t relax with your family.
- Your clutter has kept you from inviting people into your home.
- You feel deep shame at being unable to do things that others seem to have no problem with.
Trust me, you are NOT alone in this struggle!
To become the person you want to be,
you must learn how to become the MASTER of YOURSELF
I call this process of transformation “SELF-MASTERY.” It is not quick.[/text_block]
Unfortunately, you don't come with an operating manual
Your unique combination of ADD traits will be overlaid by your own personality, tendencies and preferences. All of these different aspects of yourself interact with each other to affect the kinds of strategies that will work for you.
No matter how great those strategies are, often mindset blocks stop people from successfully implementing them and seeing results. Without ongoing support, it's almost impossible to for anyone to recognize mindset issues in themselves while tweaking and tailoring new strategies.[/text_block]
Quick fixes won't create lasting change
and founder of “Thrive with ADD.”[/text_block]
I’ve devoted my career to helping people like you to become the best self you can be.
Since 2001, I've coached and trained thousands of people with ADD / ADHD traits develop personalized strategies to overcome, break through or master the tendencies that have been holding them back .
I’m very excited to introduce you to my affordable program that’s been years in the making.[/text_block]
A step by step system for ADHD self-mastery
Here's what we'll cover in the program:
A step by step system for ADHD Self-Mastery
Here's How It Works:
The gentle journey to self-mastery..
My goal is to ensure that you take full control of your productivity, with confidence that YOU are in charge – not your ADD traits. Quick tips and band-aid solutions simply won’t get you there. If they had… well, you wouldn’t be reading this now!
The topics are presented at a gentle pace that allows you to thoroughly integrate what you learn.
This no-pressure pace gives you the gift of TIME that you may never have granted yourself.
You don’t have to continue for the full training. But I’m confident that once you start to experience the transformations in Pathfinder you’ll be excited to complete the journey!
You’ll also have opportunities to sprint…
Within Pathfinder, you’ll be interacting with people at all different levels. You'll have the chance to hear about strategies that may be further ahead, and to try them if you'd like.[/text_block]
LIVE Q&A CALLS to “ASK ME ANYTHING”
- Office Hours calls are recorded – If you can’t make the call during its live scheduling, you may type your question in advance into the call web page’s question box, and hear me answer it when you listen to the recording.
LIVE “WORK-IT” SESSIONS: Get Things Done while you Learn!
- WORK IT – Get It Done Fast!
Use timer games in different ways to plow through those boring tasks you’ve been procrastinating on. You’ll get them done in record time during the live session, using me and the group as “body doubles” to help you focus. While you work in short timed bursts, I’ll answer any questions you submit… so you get an extra Q&A opportunity.
- WORK IT – Clear Clutter Now!
Work as you learn my ADD-friendly system for clearing clutter fast, based on a rapid no-brainer sorting method. Instead of the tedium of endless decision-making, you’ll love this exhilarating way of busting through your clutter without stress or boredom. Count on getting through a significant pile of papers or clutter during the live class. You’ll want this replay this recording again and again.
- WORK IT – Writing Breakthrough!
Whether you’re a professional writer, or simply deal with email, wouldn’t it be great to get through that writing a lot quicker? Using the approach taught in Pathfinder, work through an actual piece of your writing during the session. You’ll be amazed how painless it is to quickly capture your thoughts, put them in order and write a quick draft. All that’s left is the final editing touches.
BONUS LIVE WEBINARS on SPECIFIC TOPICS
- Get a different webinar every 4 to 6 weeks, each followed by Q&A
ACCOUNTABILITY BUDDY Option
- Real-life Practice Assignments
Each lesson will have suggestions of how to put what you learn into practice in your own work or personal life. That will allow you to see for yourself how it works for you, or how you might want to modify it.
- Self-Coaching WORKBOOK
Keep yourself on track with the online (and downloadable) Pathfinder Workbook. This will help you record how you intend to put the tools and concepts into use, and track your progress.
- Reminder Emails
Although you’ll be notified each week when you get a new Pathfinder lesson, it’s easy to forget to open it. So if you didn’t, you’ll be reminded again to check in with the material. (No worries… remember, each lesson is short!)
PRIVATE COMMUNITY FORUM
- Completely anonymous (NOT on Facebook!) – If you’d like to remain totally private in your forum interactions, you’re welcome to use first name only, or make up a name and choose an avatar!
Join during the limited enrollment period for just $57 a MONTH
But no matter how much the price may increase in the future…. Join Pathfinder now and you'll be grandfathered in at only $57 per month... for the life of the Pathfinder program (as long as you remain a continuous member).[/text_block]
Once you sign up, you will automatically be charged the same low fee every month until you’ve achieved your “SELF-MASTERY” badge.
After achieving Self-Mastery, you may be offered the option to continue membership and gain access to additional material.
OPTION to CANCEL
Pathfinder membership is a monthly subscription. You are not under contract, and you may cancel at any time with no obligation.[/text_block]
A Complete Learning Experience…
Structured support, without overwhelm!
- SHORT VIDEO LESSONS – Every two weeks you get a new lesson presented with video, audio and slides to consume at your own pace
- COMPLETE NOTES, and TOOLS to download for each lesson and keep permanently
- LIVE “OFFICE HOURS” with Q&A – Get mini-coaching or ask me anything. Live sessions recorded for your replay convenience
- LIVE “WORK IT” sessions to learn while you work on a new technique – recorded for replay
- COMMUNITY GROUP FORUM – completely private (not in Facebook) just for Pathfinder members.
- MOTIVATIONAL QUICK QUIZES mark your progress as you graduate each level and stage towards Self-Mastery
- WORKBOOK for each lesson lets you record your insights and intentions, helps your self-accountability
Everything you learn is designed to SAVE you time!
In the Blog
Manage your ADHD to get your work done Having ADHD doesn’t mean that you can’t hold a job or do your job well. Most adults with ADHD can succeed in their careers because they know how to manage their condition at work. The following tips can help you get through the workday with minimal stress, Read post.
Capture your thoughts visually to plan your project With ADHD, you’re full of ideas. But your plans just continue to swirl around in your head without turning into action. If you don’t capture your thoughts in a way you can act upon, too many ideas can just become an overwhelming distraction that keep you stuck. Read post.
How to change your words and banish ADHD shame What you say defines you. Not just to others, but to yourself. When guilt, embarrassment, or ‘not enoughness’ of ADHD slip into your conversation, you transmit insecurity and shame. Worse, you reinforce that message to yourself. But if you pause just long enough to reconsider and Read post.