Virtual ADHD CONFERENCE Starts Monday, Oct. 1
SAVE $50 when you Register Before Monday
Have you ever heard Ned Hallowell speak live? He’s the author of Driven to Distraction, the “bible” for ADHD Adults. There’s a reason why he’s a key presenter at every important ADD conference!
How about Dr. Kenny Handelman, one of the best-known speakers on ADHD treatment and medication. He’s the opening speaker this Monday, kicking off the 5th annual Virtual ADHD Conference, presenting the latest research findings on ADHD.
One of my favorites is Melissa Orlov, who speaks with great insight on ADHD’s impact on relationships. She’s speaking Tuesday on “Getting Past Anger” — you won’t want to miss it!
And I’ll be a speaker for the 4th year in a row, a new presentation on “The Shame-Avoidance Spiral.”
Here are just a few more of the 20 presentations you’ll hear at the Virtual ADHD Conference:
- “ADHD and Sleep; the Battle Rages On” -Understand the connection and learn treatment for sleep challenges
- Overcome Underachievement – Alan Brown provides a mini-toolkit for ADHD adults to help you go “From Mess to Success”
- The Link between Exercise and ADD – Explore the impact of exercise on not only ADHD, but anxiety, depression and anger management as well!
- ADHD and Debt – Stephanie Moulton talks about why having ADHD increases the likelihood and amount of debt, and gives strategies to dig yourself out
- Disclosing Your ADHD at Work – Wilma Fellman addresses that age-old question: “To Disclose or Not…”, giving pros and cons of disclosing and whether to request workplace accomodations
- Cyber Addictions and ADHD – A recovering internet addict helps you understand the power of the internet, why it engages ADHDers, and how to make sure that you (or your loved one) does not get sucked in
- Connecting and containing your “stuff” – Linda Anderson presents on connecting and containing both the stuff around you and the stuff that takes up internal space – ideas, concepts, projects and responsibilities.
There’s lots more — 20 presentations on both Adult ADD / ADHD and information on kids and teens. CLICK HERE to view the 4-day Conference Agenda.
Attend in “real time” live, or replay presentations at your convenience
Want recordings? The Virtual Conference runs Monday through Thursday, October 1-4, in both the day and evening. You have several attendance options:
- View the webinars online in real time and type in questions to the presenter
- Access the webinars or audio recordings later
- DOWNLOAD an mp3 audio recording to listen to whenever and wherever you wish on your own device or computer.
- Choose Deluxe package option – Get CDs and printed transcripts and slides of the whole conference for just $100 more
Want a preview? Listen to a podcast preview of the speakers, available right now. You can get a taste of the speakers now, as we’re interviewed by Conference Host, Jennifer Koretsky. Click here, and go to the PODCAST tab to listen or download them.
Want free stuff? Check out the free bonuses in the “Goody Bag!” Speakers have included valuable download bonuses to access right away, as soon as you register. Scroll down to “Reason to Attend #7” on the Conference Home Page to see what they are. (If you’ve ever wanted to hear my class on “Rituals to Change Habits,” now’s the time!)
Want community? The Conference Community page allows you to interact and share your experience with other attendees and the speakers. The conference focus is on success, and you’ll know you’re not alone on the journey to get there.
This is the only place you’ll get access to 4 days of the top experts and speakers on ADHD, for about the price of a doctor’s visit. And you don’t have to leave home to get there.
I hope you can join me at the conference. Click here to REGISTER BEFORE MONDAY to save $50!